Monday 8 April 2013

Top Foolproof Ways To Beat the Heat

It's April and we're melting. Sun is slowly sucking our will to live and THIS. IS. WAR.
Here's a list of some foolproof ways you can win against the inhuman heat!
Enjoy!

 1. Migrate to the North or South Pole



Hello Polar bears and penguins. I know I may be committing a lot of geographical blasphemies here, but I am not in my correct senses as I am sitting in a temperature in which I can easily cook an omelette on my head. Moving to either of the poles is one foolproof way to combat heat issues, if you don't mind the inhuman cold. You can't have everything, you know.

  2. Hostile takeover of Soft drink companies



Free cold drinks for everybody!...Philanthropy is cool, which in turn makes you cool hence beating the heat. You get it? You get it?...
I am so lame, I don't know why my friends are friends with me.

 3. Invention of pocket refrigerators



One of the main travails of summer is keeping chocolates or ice creams from melting. I have a single tracked mind and it focuses only on food, particularly junk food, so it is a huge problem for me when I have to drink my KitKat instead of eating it like normal humans.
Please Scientists, Pocket refrigerators, please.

  4. School and colleges permanently shut down during summer months



The idea of spending all day, lying on the bed, sleeping, in an AC room, with cool drinks...is nothing short of ,for the lack of better term, AWESOME!

  5. Watch Game of Thrones


With Ned Stark proclaiming 'Winter is coming' and watching Jon Snow battle the Others on the cold, cold Wall, you don't feel so hot anymore.

  6. Stay away from Twilight



What you choose to stay away from is relative, for me its obviously Twilight, but the idea is to stay away from anything which makes your blood boil. 
Yes. I have exceeded all normal standards of lameness ever recorded.

  7. Watch Silence of the Lambs



Or any horror movie for that matter, it s sure to send CHILLS down your spine!

 8. Go Bald 



In Tyra Banks' words- It's edgy, it's high fashion and it's fierce.
There you go!

 9. Watch Harry Potter



I don't know how that would help combat heat, but it's Harry Potter..and it should be here. Period.

 10. Avoid movies featuring Hugh Jackman



Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill..you get the drift right?..These men are too hot for summers..total ban!

No comments:

Post a Comment